Treat yourself to a better home.

    Why choose us?

    EcoSense is an established, NEA-Certified mold treatment provider. We have serviced both commercial and residential sites with over 10 years of experience. Our commitment lies in delivering exceptional quality and personalized solutions to ensure healthy indoor environments for our clients. We excel in identifying and addressing mold-related issues with precision and care in a timely manner. Being eco-friendly is one of our leading priorities, and we believe in protecting both your home and health, as well as the environment. Our timely intervention in mold treatment can prevent mold spores from rapidly reproducing. We prioritize responsible practices that don’t compromise on quality when it comes to mold treatment and remediation.

    Our mold treatment and remediation process

    We customize a unique mold treatment plan for every home or office, since no single one is the same. Every home or office has different levels of mold severity, but our general steps are to:


    Tell us your mold symptoms. We'll do a few quick tests on-site to find out if you need mold removal or mold treatment


    We identify the root of your mold problem and remove contaminating material and any mold, as well as apply mold inhibiting sprays as part of the process.


    We apply a coat of anti-mold paint to prevent future mold reoccurance in Singapore's humid environment, as well as follow up for any further mold treatment.

    Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

    Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in moist environments and reproduces through tiny spores that travel through the air. These spores are ubiquitous, found both indoors and outdoors.

    It appears in a variety of colors, including black, white, green, or orange, and often has a fuzzy or slimy texture.

    Mold is everywhere – and plays a crucial role in nature by breaking down dead organic matter but is problematic indoors in large quantities, particularly for those with allergies or respiratory conditions.

    Visible mold symptoms can be things like black spots on damp walls, unexplainable dampness or wall “shedding”.

    A musty odor is often also present, but you won’t be able to trace the source of it to anything in the room. Surfaces or materials may show discoloration or staining, which can be a sign that mold removal is needed.

    Mold removal is the process of removing the actual mold from the surfaces and surrounding area, but does not treat the underlying issues, such as a damp environment or contaminated materials. 

    Mold treatment however, is removing contaminated material and mold, as well as identifying potential mold sources to be wary of. 

    Often, both will be conducted in the same session to truly eradicate mold once and for all.

    Even if a mold issue is not very serious right now, mold issues tend to worsen over time.

    Keep in mind that mold can rapidly worsen in severity, and that the invisible mold spores being released into your environment can make you sick. In addition, mold often causes “bulges” in your walls that may not be visible from the front when you view it.

    In our professional opinion, it is still best to get a minor mold issue checked out and treated. Simply send us a query about mold treatment via Whatsapp with photos, or drop us a quick message with our contact us form

    Exposure to mold can cause various health issues, particularly in sensitive individuals. Common symptoms of mold allergy include sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, itchy or watery eyes, and skin rash. Those with asthma may experience worsened symptoms.

    In more severe cases or vulnerable people, mold exposure can lead to respiratory infections or exacerbate chronic lung illnesses. 

    Yes, black mold can harm your health.

    There are several kinds of black mold, but one of the more common ones in Singapore is Stachybotrys chartarum. It can harm your health, particularly if you have allergies or respiratory conditions.

    It produces mycotoxins that can cause symptoms like coughing, sneezing, sore throat, itchy eyes, and skin rashes. In severe cases, it may lead to more serious respiratory issues.

    Prolonged exposure can exacerbate these symptoms, especially in individuals with weakened immune systems, asthma, or chronic lung diseases, so it’s important to get it checked out by a professional mold removal company and not try to self-diagnose mold on your own.

    Ecosense is NEA-Certified, and has over 7 years of experience in dealing with mold removal, mold treatment and mold testing. We were founded because our founder wanted to explore eco-friendly chemical solutions to mold removal that protected often vulnerable clientele like elderly parents, pets and younger children.

    We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with the latest UVA technology to detect and destroy mold, and always keep to a personalized approach for your home or office. Our effective handling and treatment of mold means that reoccurrences are unlikely to happen.

    One of our key points is knowing not only our mold types, but our clients and their pain points when it comes to mold treatment. Our experience means that no job is too large or difficult for us.

    If you’d like a chat, we are easily reached at 98198432 or [email protected].

    Add Comment

    to top