Natural Copper Anti Microbacterial Film
Our Natural Copper Anti Microbacterial Film effectively destroys bad bacteria that lurks on frequently touched surfaces, such as badges, elevator buttons, or drink cups.
It is also frequently used in hospitals, on bedsides and hand sanitizers.
Copper penetrates and absorbs the cell membranes of the bacteria, causing it to lose nutrients and water. This eventually leads to complete destruction of the harmful bacteria.
How effective is this copper film?
After testing it out on a badge, we found that the antimicrobial film used for the test showed an antimicrobial level of 4.5. This indicates that its’ antimicrobial capabilities is 10,000x higher than other tested products.