BED BUGS REMOVAL SERVICES IN SINGAPORE
Bed bugs are tiny, wingless insects that can be found all over the world. They are nocturnal parasites, mean are active at night and rest during the day. Bed bugs do bite during the day after they have been fasting for a long time. Human blood is their only source of nutrition. These have been known to live for up to a year without a meal in relaxed environments. When the host is sleeping, they tend to be more active. Mattress seams, panels, furniture, under baseboards, electrical outlet plates, and picture frames are all places where mold can be found since it is where their food is most readily accessible. They are regularly seen in hotels, where they can move from room to room and in visitors’ luggage or other personal things such as purses and briefcases.
While bed bugs can carry pathogens, human infection is impossible. If anyone has an aversion to them, they are not considered harmful. On the other hand, bed bugs are distressing to have at home, and their bites irritate humans.
How to Know the Presence of Bed Bugs:
The only way to know for sure if you have bed bugs is to look for them. Other symptoms to watch for include new bumps or insect bites that occur overnight; blood smears on your sheets, rashes, and skin inflammation, bed bug feces (tiny, reddish specks) in seams of your bedding, and molting, which are light brown. When these bugs congregate in significant numbers, they emit a sickly sweet odour comparable to overripe raspberries, which can cause you to believe an infestation. Even finding live bed bugs in their hiding places is the best way to be sure you have them. As a result, finding a suitable bed bugs Singapore expert to solve the problem is critical.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs?
The following suggestions will help you find out ways for bed bugs removal, depending on your infestation situation:
- Get the mattresses and pillows fumigated.
- Have your linens dry cleaned or washed in hot water.
- Heat the infestation zones and possibly the whole house to 115 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 30 minutes.
- Insecticides with pyrethrin dust should be included in any holes or crevices (follow instructions and warnings carefully)
- Place infested objects, such as stuffed toys, in a plastic bag.
- For cleaning carpets, use hot steam.
- An organic pest management option to try is DE, food-grade diatomaceous earth.
- Hire a pest regulation company for bed bugs removal service
The safest course of action will be to approach a specialist in Singapore who is familiar with the most effective bed bug removal and care methods. Furthermore, these experts promise that your house will be bedbug-free for a more extended period. The assessment and inspection of your home for specific bed bug-infested areas is an important consideration that you cannot manage on your own, which is why you can employ a Singapore-trained pest control specialist such as ECOSENSE in your area.
Reasons to Hire EcoSense:
There are many reasons to hire ECOSENSE Singapore for bed bug control. Here are a few reasons:
- It is time-saving as hiring a professional to do the treatment saves your time and effort.
- Treating bed bugs on your own is a daunting task. They hide so well, and identifying them is another tough job. We have a plan of action, and can perform the removal efficiently and quickly.
- DIY methods are not always effective, but we have skills and experience in treating pests. They eradicate pesky bed bugs much more effectively.
Please contact or call us at 98198432 to talk about what you need. We offer free quotes and know first-hand what it’s like to need bed bugs removed urgently – they can be a serious detriment to your quality of life.
See more about our bedbug removal service here.